Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Flats!

I moved into my flat today! I am so excited about it! We live right in the hustle and bustle of London, and even have a park right across the street from the flats. I am so happy to be here with all these girls! It is nice to have lots of people around. I share a room with Valene and Shannon:

These two girls are so fun! I really think we are gonna have a great time together. As you can see, both girls were extremely prepared when I shot the photo, and both ere very excited to show off their "I just got off a 10 hour plane ride" hair.

This is a picture of the common room that I share with all the girls in my flat. In this picture are Jane Anne (front) and Mandy (back)

Something exciting that happened just now -the power went out! Here is a video right before it went out. I got this video because I thought it was funny that the light was so flickery and was just about ready to get it fixed:



As far as I can tell the outlets are still working, but the entire flat is out of lights. Kinda Crazy. I keep telling everyone that this is the perfect opportunity to have a haunted house, but no one wants to set it up. Something about having homework or something. :)

Well, with the haunted house idea exed, I guess I should get back to homework as well. I get to read a little about Shakespeare. Considering how much math I did last semester, I am excited to start something new!

1 comment:

  1. Amy you are going to have so much fun!! The girls look really fun! Try not to blow out the electricity to much!

    ReplyDelete