Now the exciting part of the day: the Natural History Museum!
On the way to the museum, we stopped at a phone booth just to take a picture, just because:

The we went into the museum. It was absolutely spectacular, and best of all, admission is FREE! Here is the outside of the museum. Absolutely beautiful!

This dinosaur was in the entrance of the museum. So awesome!
Here are some other great sights to see in the museum


So here is the highlight of the museum. Look closely:
Is that a cyclopes skull?!
That is what the museum thinks it is! Kind of creepy, don't you think?And after a couple hours, I only got through about 1/4 of the museum! I am definitely planning a return trip.
So I'm pretty sure I took a picture in this EXACT SAME phone booth. Okay, so it's probably not the exact same one since they are all over the place, but still, it looks the same. ;o)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun day to me! You might have to take Shakespear more seriously!!! Love fallowing you day by day!
ReplyDelete