Friday, May 1, 2009

The Science Museum

Today I went to the science museum, and it was amazing! There was a really cool exhibit on plastic:

The gem in the plastic exhibit was an entire section on condoms. But I decided to keep this blog PG rated. :)

There was also a great aviation exhibit that I could have spent hours in! Here I am next to a commercial jet engine.

They also had appliances and advertisements form basically every era staring a the twenties. This poster was the gem of that exhibit.

The Space crafts exhibit was REALLY cool. It even had the Apollo 10 space craft. Way cool.

And now for the absolute gem of the museum. Here is some food for thought:


There was a short narrative about this thought, including "Little Suzie" going to school and bringing back "energy" in this little package:


I don't know about all of you, but I am looking forward to the future! :)

2 comments:

  1. Umm... you just made my day. I seriously NEED to go there!! Until I get a chance to I guess I'll just live vicariously through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious! the future is looking bright!

    ReplyDelete