Friday, May 29, 2009

Shakespeare is Hilarious!

The past couple nights have been pretty dang fun! Last night I went and saw Much Ado About Nothing at the Reagents Park Open Air Theatre and it was hilarious! It is basically about two people who absolutely hate each other that end up in love. I have never seen or read the play before, and I loved it. Apparently there is a really awesome film version which I think our family should invest in.

Tonight I went and saw the Comedy of Errors at the Globe, and this was easily the funniest show I have EVER seen! The actors totally made the play come to life! It was closing night or else I would definitely bring everyone back to see it! I have never laughed so hard in my life! This story is about two sets of identical twins that keep getting mistaken for each other. Really, truly, I don't think I will ever see a funnier piece of theater for the rest of my life!

During interval, who should I run into but the accounting study abroad group! It was so fun to see them!
I love my accounting friends. Steph, the one on the right is engaged, and Kacey, the one in the center, is one of the funniest people I have ever met. Accountants - you can't help but love them!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the film version in high school. It really is awesome.

    ReplyDelete