
After Middle Temple, we went and saw Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" at a theater called the Unicorn. The performance was a very modern interpretation on the play, but very fun nonetheless. I'll admit, I wonder how that play was pulled performed more authentically, but I guess I will just have to keep on wondering.
Oh yeah, and there was this thirty foot tall Unicorn in the entrance of the theatre. Wow!

We also decided to take a little "flight" on the London Eye. It was amazing! For the first time I really appreciated London for its beauty and its expanse. From the eye we could see Big Ben and Parliament, Buckingham Palace, the Globe, and everything else for miles around! I was really inspired by the trip.


The highlight of the day was that I got to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. The show was phenomenal!
One funny little thing I noted about the play was the narrator. She was amazing, but she played a Bible school teacher, and in the first act she came out in Fishnet Stockings, and in the second act she came out in a mini, Mini, MINI skirt. I swear, the only reason that skirt covered anything was because it was held up by a very thick belt. I found it rather hilarious. Bible schools these days!
Now that is a full day Amy! So the big question is...will Joseph be there when we are in the fall??? Got to be one of my all time favorite plays of all time still!! I am thinking the London Eye thing might be something we would like to see also! Maybe dad should go to Middle Temple and become a member, heavens knows he a great Lawyer!!!!
ReplyDelete