Sunday, May 3, 2009

The First Sunday

Today we went to church for the first time. It was so amazing! The ward I am in has a huge variety of cultures - Nigeria, The Philippines, Germany, Ghana, Great Britain, America, basically everything!

The people are inspiring. Most of them are new converts, and they are so strong. I went to Relief Society and is was absolutely amazing. Because everyone comes from different backgrounds, everyone has a different point of view. But when it came down to it, everyone agrees - if we focus on Christ, we can all agree. Christ loves all of us, and that is all that we really need to know. I was very moved by their strong, simple testimonies.

Also, I got a calling. Me and two other girls - Jane Anne and McKell - are helping teach the Youth Sunday School Class. I am really excited about it.

Well, It is actually really late here, so I better get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment