Blog Archive
▼
2009
(39)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(26)
The Last Sunday in my Ward
Stonehenge, Salisbury, and Bath
Shakespeare is Hilarious!
The awesome stuff I have done since Paris!
Paris, the Second Half!
Just a little short post!
Paris!
Two Plays in One Day!
McDonald's
Sunday School!
The Changing of the Guard and Portabello Road
Kew Gardens
The Beatles Tour and the Lion King
The National Theatre
Middle Temple, the London Eye, and Joseph
Kensingotn Gardens, Tea and Harrods
"The Thames"
Camden Market
The Museum of Britain
The Tate Museums
Wicked!
The Museum of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, and We...
Getting Lost and Alphabetical Order
The First Sunday
Romeo and Juliet at the Globe
The Science Museum
►
April
(4)
Followers
Monday, May 25, 2009
Just a little short post!
Hey all! I have been doing homework and school work like crazy today, and I need to get up early tomorrow, but I promise to write more about Paris tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment