Today we went to two plays for class. First, we saw the matinee of Carousel. It was a pretty fun musical by Rogers and Hammerstein. I liked it. Afterwards we saw Shakespeare's All's Well that Ends Well. That was fun as well.
Sorry this post is really short. It is late and I am pretty tired! I am leaving for Paris tomorrow!!! Which means I will not be able to post for hte next four days. :( But I will tell you all about it when I get back!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amy sounds like you are having such an adventure!! I can not wait to hear about Pairs. It is so funny that Mc Donalds is so up scale! I will text you if Rebecca has her baby while you are in Paris. I love and miss you, but what an experience you are having!
ReplyDeleteLove, mom