

I also went to Portabello Road Market today. Anyone hearing a little "Bed nobs and Broomsticks" humming in their mind? If you don't, you better watch that movie soon, because there is a song all about Portabello Road!
The market was a lot of fun. It is basically a never ending road of booths selling either antiques or fruit and bread. I bought some delicious bread, but the cherries I bought were actually really nasty. Real bummer. Also, it was really, really crowded, so I got separated from the girls I was with, which was probably better because they spent an hour longer at the market than I did, and I was way tired!
The highlight of the day was the afternoon nap. Wow! You never realize how much you need a nap until you get the chance to take one! I have been so busy lately that I just needed a little time to relax, and today was that day. It was truly a great day. :)
wow Amy Q gardens looks great!! And heck yes I remember Portabello Road from Bed nobs and Broomsticks!! And I am so glad you were able to take a nap! I love you and you keep on touring that great city!!
ReplyDeleteI loved portabello road. I'm jealous. I need to go to London again. PS this is Rebecca I didn't want to deal with signing in.
ReplyDelete