Thursday, May 28, 2009

The awesome stuff I have done since Paris!

On Tuesday morning our group went to the temple. I loved the experience.


The gardens outside the temple were especially beautiful as well!

After the temple I went and saw The Phantom of the Opera! It was absolutely amazing! The voices were beautiful. Our seats were terrible, but it was still an awesome show!

The man who played phantom was quite the stage presence. He was absolutely huge! I mean, we are talking at the very least 6'7". . . at the very least! He was an entire head taller than Raul, and Raul was a head taller than Christine, and Christine was a few inched taller than me! Wow!

On Wednesday Rebecca had her baby! But I wasn't there. So where was I? At a show for class of course. This one was probably the highlight of the trip:

Woa! Did I really see them in real life?!?! Yes, yes, I did. And you know what? They were wonderful! I sincerely doubted if I would like this show, but those two made it absolutely hilarious!

Today we went on a walk through the Kent countryside. The English countryside is absolutely stunning! I loved walking through it! I will admit, I am a little sore now, but the walk was totally worth it.

2 comments:

  1. WAITING FOR GODOT!!!! I LOVE THAT BOOK!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT TO SEE THE SHOW!!! I'M SO JEALOUS! It's so cool that that is what you were doing when I had the baby. Also, I like the omniture shirt.
    -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Amy what a busy last few days. That English country side looks beautiful!! And getting to see the Temple too!! How far is the Temple from you? That would be great to see while we are there. Wow I am not sure how you are going to pick a play for us to go see because there are so many good ones. By the way Hannah is just so cute! Mom (I signed my name because last time I could not get it to post in my name)

    ReplyDelete