Today was a pretty awesome day! I went to Hard Rock Cafe, and it was wonderful! I did not have time to stop by the Hard Rock Cafe Store, but I promise to go pick up a few things.

I just realized that I have not been out to dinner since I got here, so Hard Rock Cafe was the first! I am pretty proud of that fact. :)

We also saw the play
War Horse today. It was a very powerful story about a boy searching for his horse during World War 1. The horses and other animals were performed by elaborate puppets, and it was unbelievable. The animals really acted like real animals. I was very moved by the show and how well the show portrayed the horrors of WWI. I would recommend this show to anyone.

Tomorrow we are leaving to spend a few days in Stratford-Upon-Avon. I may or may not have internet for the next few days. Do not ba alarmed if I do not blog - I promise to catch up by no later than Friday!
wow what a cool horse puppet! Have a great time at Stratford-Upon-Avon. Mom
ReplyDelete